4455EDME ios Update

    Dec 17, 2013
      Hi All. Empire Deluxe Mobile Edition has been approved by Apple. It will be released tomorrow (Wed Dec 18th).

      What will go out tomorrow is version 1.0. I wanted to make it clear that the build is good and most people will not experience any issues. Apple did not. However, there are two things that have been trapped and fixed since that build was submitted, and I want to address them here. The Apple approval process makes it very difficult to patch things in a timely fashion.

      These are two separate issues specific to iOS with the sound that could cause the app to exit. These are rare instances, but they can occur. I have made a patch for one, and it is in the Apple inspection process. It should be out some time this week putting the version level at 1.01.

      The second has been fixed, but the Apple process will delay it as it will not be inspected before Friday. and then they take two weeks off. So it will not make it out until January.

      The game does have an auto save feature, which is on by default.  If you are encountering this problem and need to work around it in the interim, turn the “Master Volume” all the way down. Alternatively, you can turn the “Movement Sounds” down to minimize the issue. Sounds must be controlled in game, just muting the phone will not serve as a work around – that just turns off your speakers.

      Anyone have any issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to send me an email at mok at killerbeesoftware.com

      Enjoy!

      --Mark

      PS – don’t forget to write a review if you like it. And if you are an Android/Kindle person – the App is already out there for you!