4453Re: [empire-deluxe] EDME for Android now available

  • Jim Bushnell
    Dec 10, 2013
      I had to before it would install correctly.

      On 12/10/2013 8:50 AM, Jonathan Krall wrote:

      Cool! Congrats! Do i need to uninstall the beta version before buying the official version?

      On December 10, 2013 at 11:14 AM "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software" <mok@...> wrote:

      Hi there,
      Empire Deluxe Mobile Edition is now out for Android devices.  You can get it from Google Play or the Kindle App store.
      Google Play
      Kindle App Store:
      If you like the app, please post a review of it. That seems to be an important thing for Apps.
      Remember, the game is EDIE rule set,  (Basic Standard, Advanced) , Solitaire only, and Random Maps only,  though in the beta we added the ability to determine how much water you want to see. Map size is dependent on device.
      My deepest thanks to the beta group, several of whom are members of this board. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to send me an email.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic