4451Re: [empire-deluxe] EDME for Android now available

  • Jonathan Krall
    Dec 10, 2013

      Cool! Congrats! Do i need to uninstall the beta version before buying the official version?

      Jonathan

      On December 10, 2013 at 11:14 AM "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software" <mok@...> wrote:

      Hi there,

      Empire Deluxe Mobile Edition is now out for Android devices.  You can get it from Google Play or the Kindle App store.

      Google Play

      Kindle App Store:

      If you like the app, please post a review of it. That seems to be an important thing for Apps.

      Remember, the game is EDIE rule set,  (Basic Standard, Advanced) , Solitaire only, and Random Maps only,  though in the beta we added the ability to determine how much water you want to see. Map size is dependent on device.

      My deepest thanks to the beta group, several of whom are members of this board. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to send me an email.