4447Re: [empire-deluxe] Live Tourney!! - Network Port Forwarding

  • mike here
    Dec 7, 2013
      set it up, i am game for live rounds!

      On Saturday, December 7, 2013 6:42 AM, Spratz86 <spratz86@...> wrote:

      Hi Henri,

      Welcome back.  There are lots of live players still around, but I'm not aware of any tournaments. Personally, I'm playing EDEE with others in about four different games, but others prefer EDIE.  You should be able to get a game going with either version, and may get people interested in a tournament.

      Regards,
      Jeff

      From: "hyppyp@..." <hyppyp@...>
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2013 8:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Live Tourney!! - Network Port Forwarding

      Hi there, I'm new here (after posting my last message in this group in 2001!). I am Henri Spijkerman from The Netherlands and I used to be an avid player of the old version of EmpireDL. I would like to get into the action again. Question, how is the 'scene' nowadays? Any tournaments or live players around? Please fill me in!

    • Show all 35 messages in this topic