      From: Jim Bushnell <bushy@...>
      Date: 2013/10/04 3:07 PM (GMT-06:00)
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] You heard it here first

      Not into tech/toys at all are you?

      :-)

      On 10/4/2013 1:30 PM, Barry Marks wrote:
      Good point about beta testers.  I'd love to be one.  I have the following tablets that I could try it on:

      Toshiba Thrive
      Nook HD+
      Nook HD
      Kindle Fire HD
      Asus Memopad Smart 10"
      Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7"
      Samsung Galaxy Tab (original)
      Galaxy Player 5.0
      Galaxy Player 4.2
      Galaxy Player 4.0
      Asus Transformer TF101
      Acer A110
      Nook Color
      Ipad 2
      Ipad Mini

      I'm a retired programer so I know how to report issues.

      Barry

      On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Andy Young <andy.young.2004@...> wrote:

      Goodness, that's a lot of chatter.  My phone's been beeping all afternoon.

      Very nice.  I shiver in anticipation.

      Do you need beta testers?  I'm certain you can find a bunch.

      Will you be including Dietmar Varga's tactical graphics or any of Wydraz's terrain sets?

      -- Andy / GeneralError