      From: Leo_Tracy
      Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 8:55 PM
      Subject: RE: [empire-deluxe] Beta Testers Request

      Your name.  Leo Tracy

      Your Email you want to use.  Leo_Tracy@...

      What devices you have that you can test, and their individual operating systems (Android, iOs, BB, Win Phone).   Android

      Which flavor of Empire you play, if any:  EEDE, EDIE, and original Empire Deluxe

      What your availability to test in the next 8 week is as well. And let me know what email address you would like me to correspond with.

      Almost every day.  Leo_Tracy@...