      From: Barry Marks <barryemar@...>;
      To: <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>;
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] From floppy to android
      Sent: Fri, Oct 11, 2013 5:46:13 PM

      I bought every version of Empire and Empire Deluxe that I knew about since it was first released, both on floppy and CD.  It's not the first computer game I ever played but it's certainly the one I've played most.  I might even have played it more than all the other games put together.

      Barry

      On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Steven Woodcock <wyrdhaven@...> wrote:

      I do too, plus the CD released version from the 90s.

      Marvelous game.

      Steve

      On 10/11/2013 9:31 AM, anthony@... wrote:

      What great news. I've still got the original Empire on floppy in a box. Now it will be on android. Thanks Mark.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic