      Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 2:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] You heard it here first

      Hi Mark,
      After a decade of diligent testing, I finally found one reproducible "bug" in EDIE.  I've kind of seen it before, but I've never been able to put my finger on it.

      If a plane has orders that take it over an airbase the plane will fly through/over the airbase but forget its orders.  This is almost noticeable when the flight orders are the result of a path.

      I hope this will be fixed in the mobile app.  If not, no problem.  Nobody has really noticed it except for me.  It's kind of like the infinite fuel bug of ED 3.12.

      Andy Young a.k.a GeneralError