    Oct 4, 2013
      I'll still buy for my IPad . Thanks Mark

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 4, 2013, at 11:51 AM, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software" <mok@...> wrote:

      This is actually a good question and there are some things about it I want to be clear and up front on:
      The game is the EDIE rule set. Not EDEE. It is very much EDIE with the potential to make bigger maps, and other minor touches like you can ask the computer player if he is ready to give up. It does have the Basic, Standard, and Advanced rule sets.
      It is Solitaire only. No Human v Human play.
      It is random maps only. No scenarios, no map editor.
      It will not interact with the PC version maps, saves, etc.
      Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 10:45 AM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] You heard it here first

      This is great news!  How interoperable will the clients be between each other, and with the PC versions?  For instance, could I play my EDEE games on my <insert favorite tablet here>?

      As far as Platform scheduling – I hope they are all tested and ready to go at the same time. but as you can see by some of the videos I already have an android build in testing. IOS very soon. And when I say December, my target is Dec 1, but you cannot hold me to that, as I am sure it will slip! It always does.
      Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 10:24 AM
      That was so mean!  Now that I know about it there's no way I can wait till December.  I need it now!!
      Any idea which platform is coming first?  I'll buy an Android version for sure and I may want to get one for my Ipad, too.

      On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software <mok@...> wrote:
      I wanted this group to be the first to get the announcement.  There is a mobile app coming! Please visit my front web page for the info.
      If folks have any questions, feel free to send them to me.

    • Show all 36 messages in this topic