4238Re: [empire-deluxe] (unknown)

  • Spratz86
    Jan 30, 2013
      You'll only get better by playing others.  Jump in and start being challenged!

      From: adam <adam1.5@...>
      To: "empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com" <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 11:42 PM
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] (unknown)

      I also was addicted to the advanced version of Empire deluxe.  Like others I am finding it hard to negotiate the infinite factors of the new game.  But I feel that Mark Kinkead and the beta testers have done a great job trying to make perhaps the best war game even better.  Whether I ever get to my old abiltities with the new game; and I am going to try very hard, I feel a debt of gratitude should be given to the above mentioned.  I hope to get to the point where I feel that I am good enough and quick enough to play real people.  I am happy I found this game and this group.
      Thanks
      Adam G

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic