4224Oldie is now a newbie

  • adam
    Jan 19, 2013
      Hi.  I used to play the advanced version of ED and was extremely good at it (I only played PC AI and not real people so I may not be that good.)  I find that the advanced version is intimidating but incredible with infinite replay ability.  I have a couple questions If anyone would be kind enough to answer.  I searched the forum but could not find the answer to the first so I thought I would ask.
      1)  What are the numbers that are on top of enemy units?  They range from 1 to 9+.
      2) What is the scripted AI and the difference from 1, 2, and 3.
      3)Finally, sadly I am PC challenged.  When the PC opponent moves it is too fast.  What prefernce do I use to change that and to which number would be suffficient.

      Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to playing some of you when I am up to speed.  As I said I was very proficient at the old game but that was 10 to 15 years ago and this is far deeper and superior.
      Sincerely
      Adam G
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic