4218Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: WWII Scenario challenge

  • David C
    Dec 11, 2012
      I did not start this game....samsami53 did, and he is in charge of it.  I have agreed to play one of the allied players, that is all.  Mr. samsami53 (and his son) has to set the game up and assign the playing positions.

      Weatherman

      On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:59 PM, <emarois@...> wrote:

      Dear Weatherman:

      1. I am all for it

      2. Please send turns to my emarois6134@... email address

      3. I was trying to get my friend Art into it but he seems to have no interest.

      4. If you run the game then you are responsible for keeping it going.

      5. I have been playing Empire since the mid 80's

      6. Since it is your game, you can decide who starts where.

      7. I would really rather not have conditions for the game to end. The person that is winning usually asks the loser to concede.

      8. How old is your son?

      Edward K. Marois
      Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
      Realty Information Systems
      (203)869-8954
      Please direct all Emails to support@...
      http://www.rissoft.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

      A True Property Management Software Company