      From: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com [mailto:empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David C
      Sent: 11 December 2012 19:31
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] WWII Scenario challenge

      Are you playing EDIE or EDEE?  If it is EDIE and I play, I would want the Allies.
      Weatherman

      On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 5:00 AM, samsami53 <sj@...> wrote:

      My son and I are looking for two players who want to play the 4-player version of the WWII scenario with us.
      My son and I can be either Axis or Allies and we need 2 opponents for the other side.
      So it's two against two, really.
      Anyone interested?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic