      From: "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software" <mok@...>
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 3:58 PM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] The EDEE patch has arrived

      Yeah, I am getting the suspicion that the sorts available are not going to give you what you are used to if you use the “Default” menu option only....the next unit in queue is going to skip around the map. It could be somewhat annoying.

      A work around that is to choose another sort option besides Closest Loc in the default, then at the beginning of your turn, do:

      Control->Queue Sorting...->Closest To Selected Loc

      This will resort the queue via location that one time. Be aware you can also key bind that command.

      Does that make sense?

      --Mark

      Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 2:50 PM

      Many thanks, will try to Control setting...or just do the workarounds :-)