      From: Jimbo Toronto <chuck_sault@...>
      To: "empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com" <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 3:07 PM
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] The EDEE patch has arrived

      Is anyone else having issues with the "wait" command?  I can push W and it will like cycle between 2 units constantly without going to another until I "move" a unit out of their way.   This happens when a  large group of units were told to go to another spot on the map...before I would hit W until the units at the front moved but now this isn't happening.

      Jim