4193Re: [empire-deluxe] The EDEE patch has arrived

  • emarois@att.net
    Oct 3 7:11 AM
      Dear Mark:

      I guess that I am one of the 20

      The patch said that I have an unknown version

      Edward K. Marois
      Computer Programmer/Tech Support/Limited Software Support
      Realty Information Systems
      (203)869-8954
      Please direct all Emails to support@...
      http://www.rissoft.com/

      http://www.facebook.com/rissoft

      A True Property Management Software Company