4032Re: [empire-deluxe] More on my connection issues...

  • Wendy & Kent McCartt
    Jan 2, 2012
      Thanks to John (and everyong else),

      My connection worked perfectly. They key was using the
      router's IP rather than the computer's IP, and putting the
      port # in. Seems simple now that I've done it. Happy
      Gaming!

      Kent

      On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:41:19 -0500
      John Spirko <john.spirko@...> wrote:
      > Write down the numbers you're using. If it doesn't
      >work. Change 1 thing at
      > a time to help you narrow in the correct numbers and
      >procedure.
      >
      > Then write it down for future use.
      >
      > Good luck
      >
      > On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Wendy & Kent McCartt
      > <kentmcca@...>wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Yep, that makes sense. PG also uses defaul port 45000 so
      >> I'll try using your scheme. It does have a screen where
      >> he needs to enter the IP so I'll put my info in my side,
      >> and have him enter the IP number I got from showmyIP and
      >> see if that works...hopefully I"ll be laying waste to
      >>his
      >> tanks as early as tonight!
      >>
      >> Kent

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic