4015Re: EDEE PBEM PLAYERS

  • gacuster7th
    Dec 20, 2011
      Ok ...looks like 5 committed players and one possible...everyone still committed email me a custer7thcav@... so we can get this up and running...if anyone else interested... still room up to max that can play. let me know...looks like it will be standard rules no mods.

      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "gacuster7th" <lyndaandjohnphelps@...> wrote:

      > Great...that makes 5
      >
      > --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "horhey" <gmiscioscia@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm in.. Guyer can vouch for me, I'm an active player.
      > >
      > > --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "gacuster7th" <lyndaandjohnphelps@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Great your in... time frame on set in stone just dont want players setting there for several days holding up game..be in contact with you after getting all players set....right now 4...should be fun

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic