3971RE: [empire-deluxe] Where to find EDEE PBEM players?

  • David Sonneborn
    Sep 14, 2011
      I am available, if you wish.

      From: jbuu12 <jbuu127@...>
      To: empire-deluxe <empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 at 9:54 pm
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Where to find EDEE PBEM players?

      Does anyone have any recommendations on where to find PBEM players for EDEE?

      When I first started playing this version several years back there were sites that helped facilitated this, but I couldn't find anything that looked active.

      If anyone can point me at a resource, I would appreciate it. My usual PBEM opponent and good friend is unavailable for an extended period, which is causing some withdrawls for me.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic