      From: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com [empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of arcticpostman [spqrzy@...]
      Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 1:28 AM
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Windows 7

      Hi, I have been playing Empire deluxe for ages. I have the CD rom edition for windows 3.1 in 1994. Has worked great in Windows 98, Xp and Vista. Alas, I have just bought a newer computer and have not been able to get the game to install in Windows 7. After many hours trying, I am lost. Does anyone have any suggestions?

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic