      From: Barry <barryem@...>
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Mon, Jun 7, 2010 5:53 am
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Windows 7

      If you have Win7 Pro you an use the XP emulator to run Empire Deluxe.  It works fine on mine.  On my older laptop with Vista I used VirtualBox and that also worked fine.

      I run EDIE on both of these laptops without the emulation but for the old versions the emulation is needed.  It's also needed for EDEE.  I wish they'd update that.

      Barry