      From: David Sonneborn <sonneborn9@...>
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: New Empire game
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 11:05 PM

      If it has an XP mode, it is news to me.  I would be highly doubtful, as it will not run ANY DOS based programs, and XP will.

      David

      "Never in the history of the world has there been a situation so bad that the government can't make it worse."

      -Unknown

      From: brycejones2 <brycej@truman. edu>
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Re: New Empire game
      To: empire-deluxe@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 4:34 PM

      Looks interesting. Is it worth the money?

      Looking at the demo.

      Bryce Jones

      --- In empire-deluxe@ yahoogroups. com, "Susie" <rich12545@. ..> wrote:

      > Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is interested. Empires of Steel is available at Battlefront. com. Very nice graphics, easily moddable, lots of options and a very good AI opponent. After following development for more than a year I think this is the next great Empire game. A demo is available.
      >
      > Rich

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic