      From: Larry Smith <larry.smith@...>
      Subject: RE: [empire-deluxe] Re: New Empire game
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 10:43 PM

      Suggestion: If you're handy with virtual machines at all (VMWare has a free version) you could load up a virtual PC with windows XP and be sailing.

      Also I believe (anybody out there confirm?) that Windows 7 has an "XP" mode I've heard of.  I just got to Windows 7, so I'll be finding all this out first-hand.

      From: brycejones2 <brycej@truman. edu>
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Re: New Empire game
      To: empire-deluxe@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2010, 4:34 PM

      Looks interesting. Is it worth the money?

      Looking at the demo.

      Bryce Jones

      --- In empire-deluxe@ yahoogroups. com, "Susie" <rich12545@. ..> wrote:

      > Just thought I'd pass this along in case anyone is interested. Empires of Steel is available at Battlefront. com. Very nice graphics, easily moddable, lots of options and a very good AI opponent. After following development for more than a year I think this is the next great Empire game. A demo is available.
      >
      > Rich

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic