      From: Nathan Foley <nrfoley@...>
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2010 7:17 am
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] Windows 7

      I'm not sure.

      As for the old Empire Deluxe, I haven't been able to get it running on Windows 7 (it ran without DOSBox on XP).  I haven't tried in a few months though and DOSBox may have been updated in the meantime.

      Nathan

      On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:08 AM, rlfjrlfj <lawson@dreamscape. com> wrote:

      I will be upgrading to Windows 7 in the near future. Does EDIE work on Windows 7? Thanks.

      - Lawson

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic