      From: Darrell Ray <stinger1959@...>
      Subject: RE: [empire-deluxe] ANNOUNCIING EDEE TOURNAMENT - $500 1ST PLACE PRIZE
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 2:41 PM

      I understand your skepticism.  I've been a player for many many years.  I have played with David in the past.  Others are Bruce Johnson, John Spirko, Kerry Drake, etc.

      You can visit the Commonwealth of Kentucky, Secretary of State Office and see that Liberty Baptist Church of Horse Cave, KY, Inc. is a valid Church and I am its pastor.  We are small.  The Church was started when we returned home to Kentucky to care for my wife's father who was dying with cancer in late 2005.  We are small.  But we are still striving to make a difference for those in need in our county.

      By the way, the 264 was a typo, it was supposed to be 256.  Yes, even divided by 4, it will be a task getting that many users.  But we can try.  I think we have designed a good stategic tournament for serious game players.  Like I said, this will not be a quick tournament.  It will likely last two years or more.  But what fun.  Also a good time to use this to try and recruit new players to the game.  Anyway, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

      Darrell Ray

      To: empire-deluxe@ yahoogroups. com
      From: steyrhahn@yahoo. com
      Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:22:56 -0800

      I'd wait to send my $50.

      Is this legitimate charity/chance or a new form of personal enrichment?

      I'd like 3 or 4 players I recognize to step up and state they know the organizer.

      Sorry. I don't think there are 264 EE players willing to put down $50,  and doubt even 264/4

      steyrhahn