      From: David Sonneborn <sonneborn9@...>
      Subject: Re: [empire-deluxe] IDEE pieces sometimes refuse to move
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, April 19, 2009, 5:47 PM

      I am running XP, and have noticed this happening every now and then, nowhere near 1/4 of my pieces.  I have found that if I click somewhere else on the map, and get the cursor to move there, then I can revert back to the piece and issue movement orders.

      David

      "Never let school interfere with your education." -- Mark Twain