3731Re: [empire-deluxe] World Building DLL code

    Jan 7, 2009

      Look on the bottom of that page (the "Extras" for EDEE).

      There are some folks that have built it and worked with it some. Many of them hang out at www.salientgames.com

      From: fynrys
      Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 12:27 AM
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] World Building DLL code

      Apologies in advance if this is a dumb oversight on my part, but does
      anyone have and/or know where I can download the following (mentioned
      in the manual):

      "The source code for the World Building AI will be released shortly
      after the game's release, and should be available from Killer Bee
      Software's website. The package will include the necessary source code
      and libraries needed to build the DLL."

      I'm unable to find it on KillerBee. Also were there any changes in the
      progression to the 010 patch?

      Thanks!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic