3614Re: Signature Devices Announces New Empire Deluxe Version

  • ticdoffus
    Mar 25 2:15 PM
      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee
      Software" <mok@...> wrote:

      hello, been out of the loop for awhile, just popped in to see
      whats new..

      hmmm...i have mixed feeling on this subject whereas i feel MK
      did an 200% EXCELLENT job of keep ED alive and keeping the flavor
      of ED in EDIE and EDEE while making the new additions. I fear
      that an outside group will be VERY lacking in keeping this new
      version in the same flavor of ED that we all know and love. I
      think it has a large chance of becoming something we won't even
      recognize.

      I'll continue my 110% support for ED/EDIE/EDEE but i don't think
      i'll be able to support whatever this new version calls itself.

      yeah i'm old and grumpy i know..... :(

      sigh

      cruzan

      > Hey guys,
      >
      > As several of you may know, I mentioned this in one of my status
      reports last year though did not name names.

      > I have entered into an agreement with Graphitti Entertainment
      (subsidiary of Signature Devices)
      > for a new version of Empire Deluxe. Here is their announcement.
      >

      > http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080205/latu063.html?.v=101
      >
      > If you had not read the status report, you can see it here:
      >
      > http://killerbeesoftware.com/kbsgames/gen2007.shtml
      >
      > Give that a read before asking questions. Thanks.
      >
      > --Mark

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic