3575Re: [empire-deluxe] a few bug issues in EDEE
- Oct 5, 2007Yep, I still read the forum. I will log these and check them out..Thanks,Mark----- Original Message -----From: Matthew SheltonSent: Friday, October 05, 2007 11:00 AMSubject: [empire-deluxe] a few bug issues in EDEE
I don't know if Mark still checks the KBS forums on a regular basis so I
thought I would repeat some of my posts on this list.
* * *
Recently having begun playing EDEE on a regular basis again, and I
noticed a few bugs.
1. When I start up EDEE and load a saved game, the default map pixel
level doesn't work (causing all zoom settings other than the 1st one to
pixellate everything instead of rendering the BMPs at every zoom level
above the default map pixel level value). Loading a game the second
time, though, makes the pixellation work normally.
2. I started a game using one player palette (slightly darker colors). I
switched to brighter default colors afterward but I have to click Used
Stored Colors in Game every time I reload it in order to use the new
palette. (I assume this isn't SOP).
3. The Sighting Stop Processing Pause doesn't seem to work. Even when it
is enabled, my aircraft will happily fly by enemy units they spot, as if
Sighting Stop were disabled, running out of movement points or reaching
the ordered move-to square, whichever happens first. This makes
interception of incoming transports by patrolling aircraft a little more
difficult I have to say. :)
4. On the main screen, at least first bottom row of text in the banner
window at top center is truncated.
5. Terrain Display View doesn't toggle back to normal when hit the
second time. I have to go to Ground Display View to return unit display
to normal. Or this how it's intended to function?
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>