      From: "wsrolph" <wsrolph@...>
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Hi guys! ( New member.)
      Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:59:12 -0000

      I haven't played for a couple of years so I'd better practice against
      the computer for a couple weeks till I get back in the groove. Right
      now I'd just get my butt kicked, but I used to be DAMN GOOD!!! I'll
      enjoy playing head to head again.

      I notice there hasn't been much activity here for a couple of weeks so
      I guess most of you are on summer schedules.

      See what you�re getting into�before you go there
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic