      From the High Mountains of Colorado

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: wsrolph
      Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2007 8:59 AM
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Hi guys! ( New member.)

      I haven't played for a couple of years so I'd better practice against
      the computer for a couple weeks till I get back in the groove. Right
      now I'd just get my butt kicked, but I used to be DAMN GOOD!!! I'll
      enjoy playing head to head again.

      I notice there hasn't been much activity here for a couple of weeks so
      I guess most of you are on summer schedules.

      Later!

      Rolphy

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic