3406Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: Empire Deluxe Ladder!

  • swartoutwilliam@comcast.net
    Oct 19, 2006
      I don't see anything that would cause a problem with it!!!!!!

      From: Andrew Peiman <andrew_peiman@...>

      Hehe, well I'm currently setting up my new computer ... boy is it fast so give me some time. Next on my list is salientgames. com ... been on a holiday and it has been hectic ever since.

      I did talk to david about the ladder, but never got an awnser if I would be able to take over the ladder. I don't won't to split or stir the community so I thought I would wait and see what happend ... I'll contact him again and see whats going on.

      BTW if you're wondering what salient means ... check out this site http://dictionary. reference. com/wordoftheday /archive/ 2004/07/16. html

      Have a nice day,
      Andrew.