3308Re: [empire-deluxe] I need help connecting to the rest of the ED community

  • Randy.R
    Jan 11, 2006
      I've sent an email to empire-deluxe-owner@yahoogroups.com which
      should go to Paul.

      If Paul has lost interest, been swallowed by a shark, or something,
      we should try to get Yahoo to grant someone else moderator privs.

      Any volunteers?

      steyrhahn

      --- "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee Software" <mok@...>