3120Re: Which Game Should I Buy?

  • barryem
    May 11 6:09 PM
      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, dbott@v... wrote:

      > If I were someone who loved ED and wanted to play again and
      > I only wanted to fork over the cash for one of the two
      > versions, I'd choose EDIE.

      I almost agree with this. I have both games and I'm glad that I do
      but IDIE is Empire. IDEE is a pretty nice new game with a lot of
      promise. But it ain't the Empire I know and love.

      That said, it is much more like ED than Empire II, which was a totally
      different game. IDEE is pretty much the same game but not really.

      I play both games about as much but I play IDEE more in the hope that
      I'll eventually turn it into something I like better than because I
      really feel like playing it. But I usually end up enjoying it in
      spite of myself. :)