3112Re: Which Game Should I Buy?

  • Geoffrey Brooks
    May 2 1:54 PM
      Hello All,

      Thanks for the responses! I'll probably end up buying both games
      to, as "ZeD" mentioned, support Killer Bee. I think it is just
      great that the game has been kept alive so long. ED has got to be
      one of the best games ever designed.

      Thanks for all the help and advice on converting my old maps and
      scenarios to EDIE. If it all works out, I'll be sure to forward
      them on to the forum for everyone's review and comment.

      I'm glad that Steve (Steve who?) thought my suggestion for an
      armoured cavalry unit was a good one. I had a few pretty good ideas
      way back when I was playing ED daily and designing maps and
      scenarios for it, but I cant remember the other ones. I hope to get
      back in the game again and remember what they were now that I know
      that someone who can actually do something is actually listening.

      All the best,

      Geoff

      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, H101@a... wrote:

      > In a message dated 5/2/2005 8:43:58 AM Central Standard Time,
      > zardoz@c... writes:
      >
      > Not to mention that EDEE lacks the ability
      > to accommodate more than a single player
      > on one PC. This so-called "hot seat" play
      > capability was removed in version 4.0!
      >
      > Whereas EDIE can play with up to six local
      > humans, just like ED & the original Empire!
      >
      > - General ZeD
      >

      > Oooops, my reply shouda' included this point. If you want to
      have someone
      > over to play a game you have to have a license for each play.
      This alone
      > makes the choice a no-brainer.
      >
      > Bill
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic