3111Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: Which Game Should I Buy?

  • H101@aol.com
    May 2, 2005
      In a message dated 5/2/2005 8:43:58 AM Central Standard Time, zardoz@... writes:
      Not to mention that EDEE lacks the ability
      to accommodate more than a single player
      on one PC.  This so-called "hot seat" play
      capability was removed in version 4.0!

      Whereas EDIE can play with up to six local
      humans, just like ED & the original Empire!

      - General ZeD
      Oooops, my reply shouda' included this point.  If you want to have someone over to play a game you have to have a license for each play.  This alone makes the choice a no-brainer.

      Bill
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic