2916Re: Oil facilites

  • barryem
    Jan 1, 2005
      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee
      Software" <mok@k...> wrote:
      > As I mentioned in the previous post:
      >
      > It must be built on top of a resource to be able to exploit it.
      >
      > So trying to build it somewhere else will not do you any good. Oil
      Facilities DO NOT MOVE.

      > If the Engineering Unit is inside of the city, he cannot construct
      anything. He must be in the open. (This line probably is missing
      from the manual)

      Thanks. I'm beginning to see how it works now. I haven't (and
      won't) read the manual cover to cover. I look things up in it and
      read about them. This is slower but way less boring. I've never
      made it through a software (or hardware) manual yet. I've written
      many of them and I can't even get through my own. :)