2698Re: Poor AI and poor computer strength allocation

  • barryem
    Oct 4, 2004
      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Platfoot
      <andrew_platfoot@y...> wrote:

      > However if you want real game, join the EDIE ladder
      > and take on another person. There is a player called
      > Green Hell a go. I am not sure what the significance
      > of Green is, but he is Hell to play. However it
      > probably will be a short game. He usually kills off
      > most opponents in discouragingly quick time.

      I played against a person once, a long time ago. Even though I was
      already able to beat the computer pretty regularly, I was no match
      for him. People are much more suprising and inventive than
      computers. :)

      I probably will try that again in the not too distant future. I
      don't expect to win a lot at first though.