      From: Arnold Larson [mailto:adastra1960@...]
      Sent: September 30, 2003 7:06 PM
      To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Tournament - Round 5

      Hi,

      I am working on round 5 of the 2003 Empire Deluxe PBEM Tournament.  Since I
      wish to encourage people to play and particulary to use EDIE I am allowing
      people who have EDE to join the tournament just to get a chance to see how
      it goes.  If you want to join, send me a note to empiredeluxe@...
      You will not be able to win, but you should still enjoy it.

      If you are already playing and plan to continue you should have sent me a
      confirmation message by now - but the following players have not responded:
      Andulux
      BookemDano
      Cay
      Cujo