2248Re: [empire-deluxe] Tournament - Round 5

  • gcjcdc@juno.com
    Oct 2, 2003
      OK Arne....I will look into getting EDIE this weekend.

      Weatherman

      On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:06:02 -0700 "Arnold Larson" <adastra1960@...> writes:
      Hi,

      I am working on round 5 of the 2003 Empire Deluxe PBEM Tournament.  Since I
      wish to encourage people to play and particulary to use EDIE I am allowing
      people who have EDE to join the tournament just to get a chance to see how
      it goes.  If you want to join, send me a note to empiredeluxe@...
      You will not be able to win, but you should still enjoy it.

      If you are already playing and plan to continue you should have sent me a
      confirmation message by now - but the following players have not responded:
      Andulux
      BookemDano
      Cay
      Cujo