2119Re: some Great Graphics

  • Andy Young
    Sep 3, 2003
      WOW, this is amazing. Dietmar has exercised features that are
      available in EDIE's graphics but have not been used yet.
      - Different shaped cities for each player.
      - Numeric indicators for city production
      - a grid on the water squares.

      I think that I will change the city production settings in ED.INI to
      match the production efficiency sweet spots (for a fighter at Normal
      these are 81, 87, 96, 106 118, 134).

      I'm going to use this for my tactical display. If only I could
      switch between skins without shutting down EDIE or closing a game.
      Mark, please put that in your long list of tings that you don't have
      time to do.

      -- GeneralError
      http://members.rogers.com/gyoung1/empire
      (I've got to update this sometime)

      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee
      Software" <mok@k...> wrote:
      > Check out Dietmar Varga's Graphic Set if you have not yet. It's
      wonderful.

      > http://www.varga.us/games/empiredeluxe/sheets.htm

    • Show all 47 messages in this topic