2119Re: some Great Graphics
- Sep 3, 2003WOW, this is amazing. Dietmar has exercised features that are
available in EDIE's graphics but have not been used yet.
- Different shaped cities for each player.
- Numeric indicators for city production
- a grid on the water squares.
I think that I will change the city production settings in ED.INI to
match the production efficiency sweet spots (for a fighter at Normal
these are 81, 87, 96, 106 118, 134).
I'm going to use this for my tactical display. If only I could
switch between skins without shutting down EDIE or closing a game.
Mark, please put that in your long list of tings that you don't have
time to do.
(I've got to update this sometime)
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "Mark Kinkead @ Killer Bee
Software" <mok@k...> wrote:
> Check out Dietmar Varga's Graphic Set if you have not yet. It'swonderful.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>