1959Re: [empire-deluxe] You Really Know You are Addicted to EDIE when...

  • Steve (Gryphin)
    Jun 3, 2003

      Hello,

      More accurately I must have misunderstood it.

      What in particular are you referring to?

      Thanks

      Steve

      Arnold Larson <adastra1960@...> wrote:
      How about when you are able to recognize that someone did not read the End
      User License Agreement very carefully?

      >From: "Steve (Gryphin)"
      >To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [empire-deluxe] You Really Know You are Addicted to EDIE when...
      >Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 11:52:33 -0000
      >
      >Ya Really Know you are addicted to Empire Deluxe Internet Edition
      >When�
      >>12. The demo is installed in a hidden directory at the office
      >13. The only reason the full version is not installed is you have
      >not purchased a second license.

      FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/ySSFAA/xkRolB/TM