1440Re: E2 Art of War, Iraq (Posted Here)

  • Andy Young <gyoung1@rogers.com>
    Feb 10 7:35 AM
      Thanks for the post, Jeff. Some browsers (Netscape 4.x) treat unknown
      files as text when they download them. There are two ways to get
      around this.

      1) always zip a file before posting to a web-based service;
      2) associate the file extension (.scn) with a program (empw.exe or
      e2aow.exe)
      3) don't use that crappy old browser.
      No, I can't count.

      GeneralError

      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff <jeffers_mz@y...>"
      <jeffers_mz@y...> wrote:
      > Well I guess I underestimated the number of Empire II players left.
      > Because of the volume of response, both here and in e-mail, I posted
      > the scenario here in the "Files" section at left.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic