1440Re: E2 Art of War, Iraq (Posted Here)

  • Andy Young <gyoung1@rogers.com>
    Feb 10, 2003
      Thanks for the post, Jeff. Some browsers (Netscape 4.x) treat unknown
      files as text when they download them. There are two ways to get
      around this.

      1) always zip a file before posting to a web-based service;
      2) associate the file extension (.scn) with a program (empw.exe or
      e2aow.exe)
      3) don't use that crappy old browser.
      No, I can't count.

      GeneralError

      --- In empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff <jeffers_mz@y...>"
      <jeffers_mz@y...> wrote:
      > Well I guess I underestimated the number of Empire II players left.
      > Because of the volume of response, both here and in e-mail, I posted
      > the scenario here in the "Files" section at left.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic