1141Re: [empire-deluxe] Re: Empire Deluxe Official Strategy Guide by Alan Emrich

  • Arnold Larson
    Nov 13, 2002
      I am offering my copy of the Strategy Guide as a prize in the tournament I
      am starting next month. Visit http://home.attbi.com/~empiredeluxe/ to sign
      up.

      You won't find the source code in the public domain. It is just as well as
      someone would have created cheat codes for it.

      You are unlikely to get the authors to let you have the code as the rights
      are tied up by the original author of Empire, the authors of Empire Deluxe,
      and by the publisher. More acurately, you are unlikely to want to pay what
      they will ask.

      >From: "morepla4fun" <morepla4fun@...>
      >To: empire-deluxe@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [empire-deluxe] Re: Empire Deluxe Official Strategy Guide by Alan
      >Emrich
      >Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:28:14 -0000
      >
      >Cool - thanks much.
      >
      >On the other note, I'm going to look for the source code & if I can
      >find it, I will see if I can figure out how to handle the switch
      >from a human to computer player to make resignations less of a
      >balancing issue. If you know where the source code is, I would buy
      >that too...this game is too much fun, still!

      <snip>