      Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2002 10:19 PM
      Subject: [empire-deluxe] Looking to start a game - multiplayer - but with new rules

      Hello Comrades,

      I'm wanting to start a multiplayer game. But I want it to have some new rules, mainly designed to ensure we don't get 50 turns in, and the game collapses because players become unreliable.

      If you're interested, and think you can commit for the 2-3 years required, and are prepared to submit to a few new rules to discourage drop-outs, then email me direct (not to the list) and we'll discuss the new rules - they aren't written in stone yet, I want to get half a dozen players first, and then we'll discuss options.

      Dermott Banana
      dermott.banana@...
      ICQ: 4895187