Re: exit point

  • cchaya17
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 8, 2011
      Whew, I'm not the only one. And a chance to practice accepting
      compliments. What a delight!
      --- In emotrance2@yahoogroups.com, Jordan Hunter <jrhunter3@...> wrote:

      > I just had to say how much I appreciate your beautifully drawn
      question, and
      > will look forward to the answers as you have pinpointed something I
      have
      > experienced but didn¹t know how to put into words.
      >
      > Thank you!
      > Jordan

    • arjay2u
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
        I managed to find the "exit point" without much difficulty. Yet I need to question any demand of being to explicit/demadning in this part of the practice. It may even slow down the process of releasing by assuming it is necessary to be aware of it(micro managing?).

        I do agree that energy needs to "flow" through and out, yet this may not be such a mechanical process in my experience. Sometimes the exit may be so fast and/or automatic that it can not be consciously recognized. At other times it seems to evaporate, in many directions or no direction. sometimes it just seems to vanish and I find myself in a new good place.

        I have come to trust the intelligence of this living energy to find its own resolution, both in the way it moves and flows away (into wherever or whatever). I am just the one forming the intention and it is my teacher showing me how it needs to transform.

        In working with others I get a kick out of waiting listening to their description of how the energy moved out. Sometimes its powerful and classic textbook and other times not. Relax and cultivate a growing faith is my recommendation.

        Arjay

        --- In emotrance2@yahoogroups.com, "cchaya17" <cchaya17@...> wrote:

        > Whew, I'm not the only one. And a chance to practice accepting
        > compliments. What a delight!
        > --- In emotrance2@yahoogroups.com, Jordan Hunter <jrhunter3@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I just had to say how much I appreciate your beautifully drawn
        > question, and
        > > will look forward to the answers as you have pinpointed something I
        > have
        > > experienced but didn�t know how to put into words.
        > >
        > > Thank you!
        > > Jordan

      • cchaya17
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 16, 2011