Re: [ET2] exit point

  • cchaya17
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 8, 2011
      Thanks Mor.

      I am going to keep trying to work with the river idea and see if that helps. When I tried yesterday I found that it made the problem of my overactive imagination worse. In other words, it is too easy for me to reflexively just let an image of where there could be a river take over and cause me to lose my connection with the actual sensation of energy flow. I know I've done this when the result is that I haven't felt any real change after. So I guess maybe the problem for me is in learning how to both let go and notice the sensation at the same time.

      I don't know anyone with whom I could share live ET experience, but it would be nice.

      Regards, Anne

      --- In emotrance2@yahoogroups.com, "morag.foster@..." <morag.foster@...> wrote:

      > Hi--a lot of people find the same when self-treating.Would it be possible to
      > do a share 'live' with someone rather than end up frustrated and fed
      > up?Trust the energy to find its own way out and relax and let it flow rather
      > than strain to push it.Imagine it's like a river and you're watching it
      > flow--enjoy the process.
      > Good luck
      > Mor
    • cchaya17
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 8, 2011
        Whew, I'm not the only one. And a chance to practice accepting
        compliments. What a delight!
        --- In emotrance2@yahoogroups.com, Jordan Hunter <jrhunter3@...> wrote:

        > I just had to say how much I appreciate your beautifully drawn
        question, and
        > will look forward to the answers as you have pinpointed something I
        have
        > experienced but didn¹t know how to put into words.
        >
        > Thank you!
        > Jordan

      • arjay2u
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 11, 2011
          I managed to find the "exit point" without much difficulty. Yet I need to question any demand of being to explicit/demadning in this part of the practice. It may even slow down the process of releasing by assuming it is necessary to be aware of it(micro managing?).

          I do agree that energy needs to "flow" through and out, yet this may not be such a mechanical process in my experience. Sometimes the exit may be so fast and/or automatic that it can not be consciously recognized. At other times it seems to evaporate, in many directions or no direction. sometimes it just seems to vanish and I find myself in a new good place.

          I have come to trust the intelligence of this living energy to find its own resolution, both in the way it moves and flows away (into wherever or whatever). I am just the one forming the intention and it is my teacher showing me how it needs to transform.

          In working with others I get a kick out of waiting listening to their description of how the energy moved out. Sometimes its powerful and classic textbook and other times not. Relax and cultivate a growing faith is my recommendation.

          Arjay

          --- In emotrance2@yahoogroups.com, "cchaya17" <cchaya17@...> wrote:

          > Whew, I'm not the only one. And a chance to practice accepting
          > compliments. What a delight!
          > --- In emotrance2@yahoogroups.com, Jordan Hunter <jrhunter3@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I just had to say how much I appreciate your beautifully drawn
          > question, and
          > > will look forward to the answers as you have pinpointed something I
          > have
          > > experienced but didn�t know how to put into words.
          > >
          > > Thank you!
          > > Jordan

        • cchaya17
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 16, 2011