Greek Australian new member from Adelaide

  • Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      The following new member has been added to our list:

      I am a 25 year old Australian born Greek. I have recently moved to
      Dubai from Adelaide, Australia. I would like to join your network.

      Vasilios Palios
      E-mail: vpalios@...
      Feb 28, 2006
    • Eugenie
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Dear All,

        Thanks for the feedback from people who have attended meetings and
        all those who couldn't for various reasons (children/work
        scheduling/etc.). Having spoken with a few other Greeks, I would
        like to suggest a Friday gathering instead of our usual evenings.

        In order to give everyone time to plan and find some free time, I
        was going to recommend doing this on Friday the 17th of March.

        Location - to be confirmed. The suggestions so far are as follows :
        a) Picnic in the mountains (Fujairah/Ras Al Khaimah/Hatta)
        b) Picnic in one of the parks (Mushrif park is quite large and
        convenient).

        Please let me know if you are interested and which option interests
        you the most so that we can put together a final plan.

        I would also appreciate it if you could spread the message amongst
        any of your friends/acquaintances who may be interested in the idea.

        I hope to hear from you soon.

        Best regards,

        Evgenia