EMF-Omega-News 14. May 2005

  • Buergerwelle e.V., Dachverband / BI Omeg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 7:12 AM
      Dear Sir, Madam, Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends,

      for your information.

      Best regards,
      Klaus Rudolph
      Citizens' Initiative Omega
      Member of the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society)
      Protectorate Union of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection
      against Electrosmog

      Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack on the United States?
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/681331/

      Clusters in England
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/678769/

      Vatican Radio officials convicted
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/681223/

      RESEARCH MOBILE PHONE TECHNOLOGY: Views of Dr. Neil Cherry
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/675871/

      Permanent mutations in fruit flies by cell phone radiation
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/688725/

      Emissions from Cell Sites below International Guidelines
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676712/

      Computational modeling evidence of a nonthermal electromagnetic
      interaction mechanism with living cells
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/677519/

      GUIDELINES BASED ON KEY STUDIES
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/678269/

      Lloyd Morgan of the Brain Tumour Registry
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/691740/

      The Precautionary Principle and Regulation of Exposure to
      Electromagnetic Fields
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/686111/

      Mast-Victims Website
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/677504/

      SCANDAL: WHO denied Prof. Olle Johansson the democratic right to add a
      formal reservation (update)
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/652702/

      Citizen Group Asks U.S. Supreme Court to Order the FCC to Study Health
      Effects of Cell Tower Emissions
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/688323/

      PHONE MAST IS SAFE - CLAIM
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676765/

      Inquiry into cancer cluster fears at 'tower of doom'
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/689608/

      SCHEME TO BUILD MAST AT SCHOOL
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676768/

      Orange says new masts not needed
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676774/

      CONTROVERSIAL MAST PLAN THROWN OUT
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676779/

      COUNCIL CHANGES ITS PHONE MAST POLICY
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676797/

      Mast this happen?
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676801/

      Masts making us ill
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676803/

      Man arrested at phone mast demo
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676805/

      Peace deal hope on mobiles mast
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/676811/

      The authorities decide to move away the new school from three antennas
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/677880/

      Phone mast blunder puts antenna too close to homes
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/680830/

      RESIDENTS OBJECT TO PHONE MAST
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/680970/

      Phone mast opposition
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/680986/

      CAMPAIGNERS STEP UP FIGHT TO STOP NEW MAST
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/681012/

      I'll quit vows pub landlord
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/680997/

      Hardline approach by Fife Council on future masts in the town
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/684046/

      A DISREGARD FOR OUR HEALTH
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/684053/

      FAMILIES SEE RED AS ORANGE MAST GAFFE OFFICIALS GO UNPUNISHED
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/684061/

      COUNCILLORS SEEK MAST ASSURANCES
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/691534/

      Concern as youths access phone mast roof
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/691542/

      Better cover of mobile telephony with less antennas
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/691552/

      Call my cell
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/677939/

      Magenta News from Mast Network
      http://tinyurl.com/4pe6m

      Omega-News Collection 14. May 2005
      http://omega.twoday.net/stories/691785/

      --------

      Our links:

      http://www.buergerwelle.de
      http://www.grn.es/electropolucio/00omega.htm
      http://teleline.terra.es/personal/kirke1/pagact.html

      Note: EMF-Omega News belongs to the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated
      society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the
      Protection against Electrosmog.
      Editor and responsible for the content: Citizens’ Initiative Omega,
      member in the Buergerwelle. Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society),
      which works on non-profit base. Our messages are the result of many
      hours of daily research, roundup and editing. If you would like to
      support our activity for people around the world with a donation or an
      aid fund unique or on regular base, you can do it: Recipient:
      Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), bank-connection: Hypo Bank
      Augsburg, account-No 2250284, BLZ 720 200 70, IBAN: DE83 7202 0070 0002
      2502 84, SWIFT (BIC): HYVEDEMM408.
      Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of
      the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog: 1.
      Chairman Siegfried Zwerenz, 2. Chairman Barbara Eidling, Mailing
      address: Lindenweg 10, D-95643 Tirschenreuth, phone 0049-(0)9631-795736,
      fax 0049-(0)9631-795734, e-mail pr@..., Internet
      http://www.buergerwelle.de . Thank you.

      If you have information which you would like to share with your friends
      and colleges around the world and which are from common interest, please
      send us this information, we will send them out.

      Disclaimer:

      The information in our EMF-Omega-News are derived from sources, which we
      believe to be accurate but this cannot be guaranteed.

      We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and disclaims any
      liability incurred as a consequence of any of the contents of this
      resources.

      Removal:
      This e-mail is for information purposes only and will not be repeated,
      following a request for removal. It is sent in accordance with the
      Information Exchange Promotion Protection and Privacy Act sect. 50,
      containing a valid remove instruction below. It is also sent in
      compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301,
      paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.

      The material in this post is distributed without profit to those who
      have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information
      for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:
      http://oregon.uoregon.edu/%7Ecsundt/documents.htm
      http://oregon.uoregon.edu/~csundt/documents.htm
      http://oregon.uoregon.edu/%7Ecsundt/documents.htm

      If you wish to use copyrighted material from this email for purposes
      that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright
      owner.

      E-mail based communication avoids unnecessary spending on paper, and
      helps to preserve valuable natural resources. We do not wish to share
      our valuable information with those who are not interested.

      Should you not wish to receive information from us in the future, please
      send us an e-mail with your request to be properly removed. Even though
      our database cleansing might be subject to delay or error, we will
      remove your e-mail address permanently from our database. That means:
      all further transmissions to you from us may be stopped at no cost to
      you by replying to this email with "Remove" in the 'Subject' line.

      If you need to have translated our message in your language please go
      to: http://www.freetranslation.com/ This is a free translation service.

      Words of Wisdom

      "Act as if the principle by which you act were about to be turned into a
      universal law of nature". --Immanuel Kant

      "You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do
      nothing, there will be no results." --Gandhi

      "The arc of history is long, but it bends towards justice." --Martin
      Luther King, Jr.

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
      matter." --Martin Luther King, Jr.

      "Your silence will not protect you." --Audre Lorde

      "A time comes when silence is betrayal." --Martin Luther King

      "Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge among people."
      --John Adams

      "The world shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." --Anais Nin

      "Remaining silent about the destruction of nature is an endorsement of
      that destruction."
      --Redwood Mary (a.k.a. Mary Rose)

      That which is looked upon by one generation as the apex of human
      knowledge is often considered an absurdity by the next, and that which
      is regarded as a superstition in one century may form the basis of
      science for the following one. --Paracelsus

      "How could I imagine how lost in the open field I was." --Neal Lindley

      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
      change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
      --Margaret Mead

      " If one advances confidently in the direction of their dreams,
      And endeavors to lead a life which they have imagined,
      They will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
      --Henry David Thoreau

      "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life
      of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being
      shared." –Buddha

      Motivation is not a problem for anyone who accepts the extraordinary
      truth contained in Yeshe Aro’s ancient prescription for happiness: “On
      this depends my liberation: to assist others – nothing else.”

      “Where do the wars and where do the conflicts among you come from?
      Is it not from your passions that make war within your members?
      You covet but do not possess.
      You kill and envy but you cannot obtain; you fight and wage war.
      You do not possess because you do not ask.
      You ask but do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your
      passions.”
      James 4: 1-3 (James is the brother of Jesus, who became a leader in the
      early church)