EMF-Omega-News 8. December 2004

  • Buergerwelle e.V., Dachverband / BI Omeg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Dear Sir, Madam, Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends,

      for your information.

      Best regards,
      Klaus Rudolph
      Citizens' Initiative Omega
      Member of the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society)
      Protectorate Union of the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection
      against Electrosmog

      Letter to all members of the House of Lords

      I have sent the letter copied below to all members of the House of Lords
      because I do not feel that Lord Bassam of Brighton's comments should go
      uncontested in the place where decisions could be made for our future.
      Let them all hear the other side of the coin with my opinion.

      Dear Member of the House of Lords,

      I am emailing to correct Lord Bassam of Brighton’s comments in the House
      of Lords debate on mobile phone masts, as follows:

      Lord Bassam of Brighton: My Lords, there will of course be some revision
      of the guidance, because the planning policy guidance process is turning
      into a different form of planning guidance. There have been recent
      reviews of PPG8 and I understand that it is widely understood. The
      problem is that local residents sometimes do not like what they hear;
      one has to be realistic about that. The noble Baroness makes a point
      about the number of appeals. It is certainly true that there was a large
      increase in appeals and in the quantity of written representations on
      planning applications. Thankfully, that appears to have peaked and may
      well now be tailing off, but it is of course open to local political
      activists to stir up such issues. It is in their interests to do so; one
      can well understand that.

      I am a great-grandmother and I have never been a political activist in
      my life.

      Since March 2004 I have been an active campaigner agaist the Airwave
      Tetra for police forces and the siting of masts near schools and
      residential areas.

      The only reason for this is that I have witnessed the suffering and
      illness caused by this mm02 Airwave TETRA amongst my family members,
      friends, and other normal, well-balanced people.

      That I also suffer near TETRA, either in passing mast sites, or along
      the directional paths of the radiation to and from each mast, also
      hardens my resolve to call for this system to be halted and replaced by
      another form of tetra, perhaps Tetrapol?

      I make no excuses for mentioning directional paths! There is no
      scientific proof but I feel pain in my head and neck etc on these
      directional paths and so despite what scientists say, there is microwave
      radiation interferring with my body!

      Omega: there is scientific proof. See: "The inadequacy of the ICNIRP
      Guidelines govering human exposure to the microwave emissions of
      GSM/TETRA Base-stations":
      and "Report on TETRA" http://www.buergerwelle.de/pdf/report_on_tetra.doc

      How many must die before you do? And who will accept responsibility?

      Or will you just call them all accidental deaths instead of corporate

      I have met and spoken to many normal, decent people who campaign against

      I have never met or spoken to any activists or trouble makers, they are
      all genuinely concerned about the health of their families, or friends
      or fellow human beings. A lot are also concerned for wild life and
      domestic pets, who also suffer near these masts.

      MM02 Airwave, government bodies and associated scientists all declare
      this TETRA to be safe.

      How is it then that thousands/ hundreds of thousands? of people have
      become ill around these mast areas, and further from the masts than
      guidelines suggest?

      Do you truly know the extent of this illness? Do you even consider it?

      Even Mast Sanity, a voluntary organisation helping the general public
      with problems around masts, can only guess, yet this organisation
      collates information from groups and individuals across the UK.

      I recently joined Mast Sanity because I realised that this is not a
      problem associated just with my backyard. It is a national problem and
      needs to be addressed at national level, preferably by those who were
      elected by us to take care of us and our nation.

      I speak to new people every week answering mast Sanity’s Advice Line one
      day a week My heart goes out to them if they are around TETRA or 3G
      masts, but I now also know that phone masts, long term, can also be
      harmimg them, especially if they have children or elderly parents.

      They, and we, are just normal decent people looking for help.

      We do not plant bombs, break into houses, instigate riots or break the law.

      We have asked for help and understanding and have met brick walls,
      deceit, lies, and underhand practices that we would never consider – all
      for material gain!

      Yes, we are angry that our trust has been abused and that we are treated
      so badly by this government and businesses with no morals or scruples.
      No, we do not respect, or believe, government bodies because they have
      proved to be false for self-interested reasons –

      THE LAW!

      We are not local political activist and we resent attempts to discredit
      us as much as we resent the way independent scientists are discredited
      for speaking out and saying what we know is true.

      Microwave transmission does harm human and animal life and TETRA can KILL!

      These are my own personal opinions and I do not in this letter
      represent, or attempt to represent, Mast Sanity. My views are not
      necessarily those of Mast Sanity which speaks for itself.

      Yours sincerely,

      Mrs Sandi Lawrence

      Message from Mast Network

      Spain fights Antennas

      Fake tree dubbed Frankenpine

      The primary school that has 27 secret mobile phone masts on its door

      Tetra Moves to Ireland

      Secret Mobile Phone Masts

      Planning permission for 96ft GSM-R communication masts in residential areas

      Your Health with Computer and Cellphone

      Long-term sickness and mobile phone use

      Non-Ionizing Radiation Measurements

      A sick police force will be of no use to anyone

      Local Schools of Harrogate Community are under Phone Mast Threat

      Report from Gauss Network Dec’04, Japan

      Phone-mast campaigners hoping for sites action

      Adverse Bioeffects on Animals near a New Zealand Radio Transmitter

      The wireless revolution

      Keep Healthy with Pollution Computer and Cellphone

      Magnetic field effect on singlet oxygen production in a biochemical system

      Our links:

      Note: EMF-Omega News belongs to the Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated
      society), Umbrella Organization of the Citizens and Initiatives for the
      Protection against Electrosmog.
      Editor and responsible for the content: Citizens’ Initiative Omega,
      member in the Buergerwelle. Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society),
      which works on non-profit base. Our messages are the result of many
      hours of daily research, roundup and editing. If you would like to
      support our activity for people around the world with a donation or an
      aid fund unique or on regular base, you can do it: Recipient:
      Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), bank-connection: Hypo Bank
      Augsburg, account-No 2250284, BLZ 720 200 70, IBAN: DE83 7202 0070 0002
      2502 84, SWIFT (BIC): HYVEDEMM408.
      Buergerwelle Germany (incorporated society), Umbrella Organization of
      the Citizens and Initiatives for the Protection against Electrosmog: 1.
      Chairman Siegfried Zwerenz, 2. Chairman Barbara Eidling, Mailing
      address: Lindenweg 10, D-95643 Tirschenreuth, phone 0049-(0)9631-795736,
      fax 0049-(0)9631-795734, e-mail pr@..., Internet
      http://www.buergerwelle.de . Thank you.

      If you have information which you would like to share with your friends
      and colleges around the world and which are from common interest, please
      send us this information, we will send them out.

      The information in our EMF-Omega-News are derived from sources, which we
      believe to be accurate but this cannot be guaranteed.

      We are not responsible for any errors or omissions and disclaims any
      liability incurred as a consequence of any of the contents of this

      This e-mail is for information purposes only and will not be repeated,
      following a request for removal. It is sent in accordance with the
      Information Exchange Promotion Protection and Privacy Act sect. 50,
      containing a valid remove instruction below. It is also sent in
      compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301,
      paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.

      The material in this post is distributed without profit to those who
      have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information
      for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:

      If you wish to use copyrighted material from this email for purposes
      that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright

      E-mail based communication avoids unnecessary spending on paper, and
      helps to preserve valuable natural resources. We do not wish to share
      our valuable information with those who are not interested.

      Should you not wish to receive information from us in the future, please
      send us an e-mail with your request to be properly removed. Even though
      our database cleansing might be subject to delay or error, we will
      remove your e-mail address permanently from our database. That means:
      all further transmissions to you from us may be stopped at no cost to
      you by replying to this email with "Remove" in the 'Subject' line.

      If you need to have translated our message in your language please go
      to: http://www.freetranslation.com/ This is a free translation service.

      Words of Wisdom

      "Act as if the principle by which you act were about to be turned into a
      universal law of nature". --Immanuel Kant

      "You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do
      nothing, there will be no results." --Gandhi

      "The arc of history is long, but it bends towards justice." --Martin
      Luther King, Jr.

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
      matter." --Martin Luther King, Jr.

      "Your silence will not protect you." --Audre Lorde

      "A time comes when silence is betrayal." --Martin Luther King

      "Liberty can not be preserved without general knowledge among people."
      --John Adams

      "The world shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." --Anais Nin

      "Remaining silent about the destruction of nature is an endorsement of
      that destruction."
      --Redwood Mary (a.k.a. Mary Rose)

      That which is looked upon by one generation as the apex of human
      knowledge is often considered an absurdity by the next, and that which
      is regarded as a superstition in one century may form the basis of
      science for the following one. --Paracelsus

      "How could I imagine how lost in the open field I was." --Neal Lindley

      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
      change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
      --Margaret Mead

      " If one advances confidently in the direction of their dreams,
      And endeavors to lead a life which they have imagined,
      They will meet with a success unexpected in common hours."
      --Henry David Thoreau

      "Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life
      of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being
      shared." –Buddha

      Motivation is not a problem for anyone who accepts the extraordinary
      truth contained in Yeshe Aro’s ancient prescription for happiness: “On
      this depends my liberation: to assist others – nothing else.”

      “Where do the wars and where do the conflicts among you come from?
      Is it not from your passions that make war within your members?
      You covet but do not possess.
      You kill and envy but you cannot obtain; you fight and wage war.
      You do not possess because you do not ask.
      You ask but do not receive, because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your
      James 4: 1-3 (James is the brother of Jesus, who became a leader in the
      early church)